Keep it together.
The West Side CC is an umbrella group for grass roots activist, neighbourhood-based associations from Toronto’s West Side—roughly, the Old City, west of Bathurst.
Our existing member organizations are, from east to west:
- Trinity-Bellwoods Community Association (Bathurst–Ossington x College–King)
- Ossington Community Association (Shaw–Dovercourt x Harrison–Queen)
- Liberty Village Residents’ Association (Liberty Village)
- Beaconsfield Village Residents’ Association (Ossington–Dufferin x Dundas–Queen)
- Active 18 (Ward 18)
- Parkdale Residents’ Association (Dufferin–Roncesvalles x tracks—lake/south of Pearson & east of MacDonell)
- Roncesvalles–MacDonell Residents’ Association (Lansdowne–Roncesvalles x tracks–MacDonell)
We believe that the more we band together, the more the benefit to all: we welcome your association as our next member.
To contact us, write Ric Amis (Parkdale RA).
(We thank the OCA for temporarily hosting our web presence.)